Wednesday, July 6, 2011

THAT WAS ROUGH

treadmill.png

I saw this today while I was reading Blogs and it really reminded me of my run last night! I was suppose to do a 4 mile run and I just didnt have it in me. No matter how deep I dug! I have never quit in the middle of a run. If I have to slow down, walk, lightly jog.....whatever I have to do, I finish. But last night I felt like I hit a wall! I was thinking to myself...Geez....this is ONLY 4 miles (never thought I would say that to myself) but this 4 miles was giving me a run for my money! I ended up just stopping and calling it quits after 2.5 miles. I'm not use to running on a treadmill so I wonder if that had anything to do with it....humm..not really sure. I just know that my shins where hurting, I couldnt control my breathing, and I was sweating like a stuck pig! So I took a shower, put some ice packs on my shins, and went to bed! All better today! Maybe 4 miles will be nicer to me tomorrow!

On a different note.....my girlies are coming home this weekend! I miss them so much! They stay with their dad during the month of July every year. Where it is an inviting break...at the same time it is just plain torture! They have been gone for 10 days! Below is what makes my life complete!

 My beautiful full of life children!
 My silly crazy husband!
My life!

No comments:

Post a Comment