Friday, October 1, 2010

New to Blogging

Ok, I'm here....my co-worker (and beloved friend) convinced me....and even done half the work! Thanks Erin :) All smiles! So I am here to venture out into blog nation. My husband and I are building our retirement home and it will hopefully be completed by May, FINGERS CROSSED! Hehe!

I have been married now for almost 3 amazing years. This man is truly my circus partner! He can tame the lions and herd the cattle! I couldn't imagine this journey without him. Step by step, day by day!

I have 3 insanely sweet, rotten, smart, stress causing children! I am so super lucky. Wink Wink! Oldest, Kayleigh is at that lovely ripe age of TWEEN! Jesus help us all! Why don't children come with warning labels?!? Just askin'

Then we have the lovely middle child! She is just wicked sassy and LOVES to act innocent.........and then we have the BABY, he is the cutest bundle of devil that you will ever see..........

All 3 make up every inch of who I am, who I want to be, and who I will become!

And so I bring you the story of our bliss! I've never been much of a writer to bare with me! Until next time...........

1 comment:

  1. Aw. I love it! Such a great post. I am so glad you (hehe) signed up!

    ReplyDelete